SHUIASHUIA.COM is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
CONTENT NOT ACCESSIBLE
The content collected below is not accessible due to the following:
- Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018:
- On the portal there may be content in other languages in which the language change is not correctly labeled.
- Audio-only multimedia elements have no alternative
- There are videos without subtitles
- There is textual content without sufficient contrast
- It is observed that in some cases the focus does not meet the minimum required contrast ratio.
- In some cases content overlap may occur
- There are PDF documents with accessibility problems
- Does not apply.
Content does not fall within the scope of applicable legislation:
- There may be documents in PDF format published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements.
PREPARATION OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY DECLARATION
This statement was prepared on March 29, 2023.
The method used for this statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the Agency itself with the support of the IRA Tool (Accessibility Review Report) of the Accessibility Observatory.
OBSERVATIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Communications regarding accessibility requirements
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as, for example:
- report any possible non-compliance by this website
- transmit other content access difficulties
- formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
through the contact form on accessibility requirements designated for this purpose on the Agency's electronic headquarters.
Communications will be received and processed by the Unit Responsible for Accessibility of the General Subdirectorate of Promotion and Authorizations.
Accessible information requests and complaints
Through the form for requests for accessible information and complaints regarding accessibility complaints, you can submit:
- a Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
- an accessible Information Request relating to:
- contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4
- content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified that allow us to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
If once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the decision taken is not agreed upon, or the response does not meet the requirements contemplated in article 12.5 of RD 1112/2018, the interested person may initiate a claim. Likewise, a claim may be initiated if no response has been obtained.
The claim procedure included in article 13 of RD 1112/2018 can be started through this link.
- It has been designed to adapt to current standards and regulations in relation to accessibility, complying with the priority 2 (AA) verification points defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines specification (WCAG 2.1).
- It is optimized for the latest versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari and Opera
- It is designed for correct viewing on any resolution and desktop, tablet or mobile device (responsive design)
- It has been made using HTML5 as a markup language and CSS 3 style sheets for its design.
In addition, continuous auditing and content review work is carried out to facilitate its interpretation and improve navigation through the web portal.